Corporate Compliance Programme
On 30th March 2017, COBRA Group approved its first Corporate Compliance Programme, which is regularly reviewed by external advisors of recognized prestige.
This Programme describes in a structured way the measures that COBRA Group has arranged with the purpose of creating an environment of prevention, detection and early management of risks. For that, it has been adopted a Culture of Compliance and Zero Tolerance for any behaviour, whether of a member of the organization or a business partner, that violates the corresponding legislation and values and ethical principles of COBRA Group.
In this context and, in order to comply with this objective, COBRA Corporate Compliance Programme is comprised of the following documents:
Protocols of COBRA SERVICIOS, COMUNICACIONES Y ENERGÍA, S.L.U.
- Framework Protocol
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities
- Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Statute of the Legal Compliance Body- Protocol on the profile, experience and organic location of Legal Compliance Body, Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Policies
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours
- Protocol Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Protocol Compliance with the Regulations for the Defense of Competition
- Protocol for Management of the relations with Public Administrations and Civil Servants
- Protocol for Facilitation Payments
Internal System Regulations of COBRA SERVICIOS, COMUNICACIONES Y ENERGÍA, S.L.U.
COBRA Group Crime Prevention Plan and its Policies
- Criminal, Anti-Bribery Compliance and Behaviours Against to the Defence of the Competition Policy
- Policy on Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Policy on Business Courtesies
- Anti-corruption Policy
- Policy on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- Data Protection and Confidential and Sensitive Information treatment Policy
- Corporate Due Diligence regarding Human Rights Policy
- Protocol for the prevention, detection and action in situations of sexual harassment and harassment based on sex in IMESAPI S.A.
- Policy on Prevention, Detection and Intervention against Workplace Mobbing
Anyone who has knowledge or suspects of any type of infraction, illegal action, inappropriate behavior, etc. may use, in addition to the internal report to the Corporate Compliance Officer, the following reporting channels enabled.
Digital Platform https://cobrais.integrityline.com
Spain: +34 900 535 362
Ordinary post to the attention of Corporate Compliance Officer, calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, 10, 28016, Madrid (España) (Spain).
These channels are both a way of denouncing the breach of legislation and/or internal regulations, as well as of resolving a consultation that may arise in the development of the organization’s activity, ensuring always the confidentiality and the absence of retaliation for the filing of a complaint.
All those people who in good faith transmit their communications will be protected against any type of discrimination, retaliation or penalty due to them. False or defamatory complaints will be subject to disciplinary action in accordance with internal procedures, agreements and applicable legal regulations. Confidentiality of the identity of the whistle-blower will be guaranteed. The identity of the whistle-blower will not be disclosed to third parties, neither to the person reported nor to the management, except when disclosure is necessary to the relevant persons involved in any subsequent investigation or legal proceeding initiated as a result of the investigation carried out by the Compliance Management System. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable Personal Data Protection regulations, you are informed that the data collected through this Ethical Channel will be processed by COBRA GESTIÓN DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A.U. (hereinafter, COBRA) and its subsidiaries, in order to process the corresponding complaints and queries, in accordance with the provisions of the Corporate Compliance Program and internal regulations. The basis of legitimacy of this treatment is the consent of the interested party when voluntarily submitting the information. The data will be kept for the duration of the investigation and its deletion is not requested and, in any case, in compliance with the applicable statutory limitation periods. The information received may be transferred to the corresponding COBRA companies if necessary for the purpose of the investigation. You can consult the companies of COBRA in any official information register. Likewise, it is reported that, in any case, the interested party may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation or opposition by writing to the address calle Cardenal Marcelo Spínola, 10, 28016, Madrid (Spain).