Grupo imesAPI, aware of the crucial importance of having properly trained staff, has a program of continuous training and skills development aimed at covering those gaps and training needs of employees as identified during the year and which are in line with the competences established in management models.
The training plan aims to meet the training needs of employees for the correct execution of their work and for their professional development. This training plan is continually updated to fit the needs of each area and ultimately of each person.
We adapt the training to various profiles: online and classroom training, specific, general and tailored courses, etc.
Specifically, the companies of Grupo imesAPI give training in areas connected with, among others, the following:
- Technological specialization in the managerial and productive systems
- Knowledge of the services we provide
- Quality and environment policies
- Ethics and integrity, gender equality and workplace harassment
- Safety at work
Prevention of Occupational Risks
The prevention of occupational risks is one of the strategic pillars of APIfabricación. The company is committed to reaching the highest standards in this matter, thus becoming a benchmark in safety and health, not only of its employees, but also of those of its suppliers, contractors and collaborating companies.
The main challenge lies in designing and implementing a prevention service that meets expectations. Likewise, the company considers it essential to strengthen its commitment to a culture of prevention and to integrate and optimize resources.
Thanks to the individual commitment of all employees and the involvement of suppliers, contractors and collaborating companies, APImovilidad advances in the construction of the desired prevention culture, approaching its ultimate objective of zero accidents.
APIfabricación’s prevention policy does not only comply with the Occupational Health and Safety regulations that apply in the countries where it operates, but also promotes the integration of occupational risk prevention into the company’s strategy through advanced practices, training and information.
APIfabricación shares with all the companies of Grupo ACS the following principles in the management of the safety and health of its employees:
- Compliance with current legislation and regulations on the prevention of occupational risks and other requirements that it voluntarily subscribes
- Integration of prevention in all the activities and in all the hierarchical levels, from a correct planning and implementation
- Adoption of all measures necessary to guarantee the protection and welfare of its employees
- Continuous improvement of the system, through adequate training and information on prevention
- Qualification of staff and application of technological innovations
- As they belong to Grupo ACS, the companies within Grupo imesAPI, endorse ACS’s Code of Conduct.
- Equal opportunities, non-discrimination and respect for human rights, which are basic principles contained in the Group’s Code of Conduct, are also crucial when promoting professional and personal development of all employees of Grupo imesAPI.
- Grupo imesAPI rejects discrimination for any reason. This commitment extends to all recruitment processes, career development and promotion, which are based on the assessment of the person’s capabilities, individual performance, training and analysis of the requirements of the position.
- Grupo imesAPI has an Equality Plan to ensure equal opportunities, including specific actions in terms of selection, hiring of personnel, salary, training, working hours, professional promotion, social policy, health and prevention of occupational hazards, as well as in matters of gender violence.
For more information on Grupo imesAPI’s Plan of Equality click here